Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Great Day

Do you ever go to bed at night and just know that the next day will be just great? Well today was an awesome day. Kaden slept for 5 hours straight (to me that is fantastic for a 2 month old). I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day. I had an uninterrupted breakfast with a friend, which led to a two hour conversation... good times! Matt and I were able to have lunch together while Kaden slept. Looking forward to another great day tomorrow. I am so blessed to have my hubby off this weekend so that we can enjoy our little guy and catch up on much needed chores at home. Well maybe the chores can wait for sometime during the week. 

It is a gorgeous sunny day in southern Cali and a tan is exactly what I need. Matt thought we needed a tanning lotion so we purchased Victoria's Secret Daily Glow Gradual Tan Moisturizer and it works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment