Saturday, January 25, 2014

Paris in a Cup

Today (January 11th) I had a blast! I cannot begin to say how much fun I had with my mom and sisters. Beyond thankful that we could spend a Saturday morning enjoying each others company at a very cute Tea house! If you are looking for something girlie to do then this is your place: Paris in a Cup. Located in the city of Orange, CA. Hands down one of my favorites. It is not cheap but then again it is not everyday that you get to sip delicious tea and savor homemade scones!

Le Menu!

Looks so French!

A whole pot of tea just for me! (Each person can choose their own tea, I recommend the new Pineapple & Coconut)

The lovely spread of food! Top: desserts Bottom: cucumber sandwiches, chicken salad, and scones

The four of us!
Totally wish I had a little girl to bring her to fancy tea date! Here is praying and hoping I have a little someday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment