Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer travels

I love summer but what I do love more are vacations!! Our summer is coming together, not like last year but that's ok. (Last year we traveled to Cancun, Walt Disney World, Puerto Vallarta, and weekend trips to San Diego and Palm Springs). Next year we are traveling to Brazil so that means this year is bit more low key than our usual trips. We enjoy traveling with family, friends, and just the three of us. So this year we have a mix of fun coming up.

Next week we are headed to the Happiest Place on Earth for a few days and staying in Anaheim (wish we could stay at the Grand Californian Hotel, but it is pricey $$$). 
The majestic Sleeping Beauty Castle, the centerpiece of Disneyland Park
Beautiful Disneyland!
Next month we are off to Palm Springs for 4 days for relaxation, sun, shopping, and tanning. We are going with my family which means we get help with Kaden so Matt and I can go out to a fancy dinner. I am thinking of beef wellington! 

In August we go down to Coronado for another 4 days of pure bliss at one of my favorite places. Our friends are headed down too so it will be loads of fun. I hired my sister to watch K and our friend's two boys while we go out to dinner. We are beyond excited for our Mexican food fix at Miguel's, bike rides near the beach, Sea World, and the Zoo!! 

I still need to plan a getaway for Matt and I for our anniversary. September 7th will come up fast so I need to start booking something fast. I cannot decide on a location! Wherever we go it will be fantastic since it will be just the two of us. 

Thankful we can do trips like this! It took us a while to go anywhere when K was a baby. We love to travel and the "travel bug" hit us and has never left us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment