Monday, May 20, 2013

Pink & Black Spring Tea

I took a short sabbatical from putting together a table at the Spring Tea at my church. For the past two year I took a break from many creative activities. This year I was ready and even though I have been "resting" and "recuperating" from my sprained ankle I was not stressed. There are two things my hubby does not like when I put together a table: 1. I would be VERY stressed out and 2. I would spend quite a bit. This year I vowed to not fret and not spend tons. 

I found the cute plates from Hobby Lobby on clearance (score)! I bought them over a year ago and I was waiting precisely for a fun girlie table. My mom and sisters kindly helped me on Friday to decorate and take care of K. In less than two hours we were done! The final product was wait beautiful and the ladies enjoyed the tea very much! I am already thinking for next year. More ladies want to come so that can only mean one thing, I need to decorate two tables! Please don't tell my hubby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment