Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The countdown is almost over!

I cannot begin to say how excited I am to go on our upcoming vacation. It is a much needed tropical trip, considering we are enduring freezing temperatures overnight. I told Matt the other day "I wish we could just close our eyes and then we would be there instantly!" the thought of waking up at 2am and driving into LA, dropping off our vehicle at park & fly, checking in, going through security.... makes me want to say BLAH! All of this while traveling with a 10 month old, can you please say a prayer for us?! Our little guy is a real trooper and I know that he will do well through it all. We were hoping for a direct flight but it is out of the question. The bags are slowly being packed and hoping I remember every little thing imaginable!

No comments:

Post a Comment