Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Power of a Praying Mom

I had a the pleasure of hearing a fantastic speaker at a Spring Tea back in May. She was encouraging and real. When I say real, that means that she was not ashamed to share stories in her life that were tough but an opportunity to point back to Christ. It has encouraged me to be a prayerful mom! I have read the book Power of a Praying Wife and it brought up areas in my life and heart that I need to work on. I also need to work on being a mom. It is not easy being a wife and a mother all in the same day. I have my battles within myself and with others (mainly my son). Recently I have been on my knees in prayer for my son.
Here are a list of things that I am praying for him (me being real with the world)......

Praying for Kaden:
*Instill in him a LOVE for the Lord! May he seek God in a wonderful way at the young age of two.
*Come to Christ at a young age!!
*Serve the Lord with all of his heart, soul, and mind.
*Have a passion to serve others- his community, church, and the world.
*Love those that are in his life! 
*His current behaviors- he is in the terrible two's (he has been in this stage since he was 18 months old). He is throwing tantrums at the grocery store, church, restaurant, you name it we have experienced tantrums. Praying this ends soon.

The list will grow as he gets older and I know that it will. I am embracing this age because I can still carry him, kiss him, cuddle him, watch the world through his eyes. I love him and praying for him is my passion and joy.

Who will you be prayerful for? Begin today to pray for those around you! You may see prayer requests answered in a marvelous way that only God can. Join me in the power of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment